May 2, 2018

#WeedingWednesday: The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith (JK Rowling)



Title: The Cuckoo's Calling Author: J. K. Rowling Publisher: Mulholland Books

Summary
The Cuckoo's Calling is a 2013 crime fiction novel by J. K. Rowling, published under the pseudonym Robert Galbraith. A brilliant mystery in a classic vein: Detective Cormoran Strike investigates a supermodel's suicide.

Shelved:
 March 18, 2014 and shelved in my "I'll Finish Later". I got to 25% in this book before DNF occurred.  So, I had already tried reading it and decided to give it a go later on. Ha.

I've notes: I need sleep... So far I've learned what "kitbag" is. These aren't promising notes on a book. 

Survive? Weed?: I tried to read this. I know I am not a Harry Potter fan and liked her book Casual Vacancy. This is a series so I'm removing it from my TBR.

So far I've removed two books through this process. Also, for some reason my TBR list is out of order. I find that odd.

What are your thoughts on this book? Am I saving myself ? Is this worthwhile to try to pursue? 


Last weeks Weeding Wednesday Post Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments on topic and polite. May disagree with review just not attack anyone for opinions. Thank you. Please keep remarks all age appropriate. Appreciate it.