Apr 13, 2019

#IllBeOkItsJustAholeInMyHead #NetGalley

https://spoonsnbooks.blog/2019/04/13/illbeokitsjustaholeinmyhead-netgalley/

 

Title: I’ll Be OK, It’s Just a Hole in My Head.

Author: Mimi Hayes

Publisher: Animal Media Group
Genre: entertainment, humor
Downloaded from Netgalley, auto-approved for Animal Media Group books there. Honest reviews as always.

Description

Don’t Worry, I Have a Hole in My Head: A Memoir on Heartache and Head Injury is a humorous and thoughtful cross between Jill Bolte Taylor’s My Stoke of Insight and Jenny Lawson’s Furiously Happy. Shocking and funny, Hayes’ memoir shares the true story of a sudden brain hemorrhage at the age of twenty-two – and the heartache and strength that it took to overcome it.
…There I go again. Trying to turn my life into a Hollywood blockbuster. It’s a very bad habit I’ve developed, you guys.
from this book by Mimi Hayes
For the topic it is a very easy read. You feel like she’s sitting next to you and telling you every word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments on topic and polite. May disagree with review just not attack anyone for opinions. Thank you. Please keep remarks all age appropriate. Appreciate it.