Jan 22, 2018

Steal Away Home Billy Coffey

Downloaded through Netgalley to read for an honest review.




Score: 3/5


First Sentence: We cross the river when I see in the rearview that the cabbie has something to say to me.

This is on my planned re-reads because I feel like I stepped into this book at the wrong time. It is something that based on the summary on Amazon I should just absolutely enjoy this.

Good:


You get a feel of the people and consistent feel of the book. It is well written.


Bad:


This took me awhile to get into to. I kept having to go through and re-read the first chapter to try to get my bearings.

 I enjoy sport themed stories one of my favorites is about a kid on a wrestling team. But this was hard to get into and feel at home in the story. It was a decent read nonetheless.

 Three stars simply because this was either the wrong time or I wasn't the right person for this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments on topic and polite. May disagree with review just not attack anyone for opinions. Thank you. Please keep remarks all age appropriate. Appreciate it.