Jan 24, 2018

The Summoning (Darkest Powers #1) - Kelley Armstrong

Mommy forgot to warn the new baby-sitter about the basement.
Score: 5/5

Summary: Chloe can see the dead. Some people don't want her to be able to do what she wants. Chaos ensues.


Good:

The pace is set up for what is to come. There is getting to know everyone in the story. The enemies and the possible love interests.

She makes a friend but that friend disappears. Simon & Derek are fun characters and even Tori with her attitude was fun to go through.

Bad:

I am sure if I reread this I may be able to pinpoint some troubles of the book. But I can't currently because all I remember is enjoying the hell out of this story.

Recommend? Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments on topic and polite. May disagree with review just not attack anyone for opinions. Thank you. Please keep remarks all age appropriate. Appreciate it.