Mar 13, 2018

The Lark and the Wren (Bardic Voices Book 1) Review


Score: 5 out of 5

First sentence: The attic cubicle was dark and stuffy, two conditions the tiny window under the eaves did little to alleviate.

I read this book at some point in high school. It helped develop my oddly named characters in every book I wrote. The lead character's name is Rune. Not super bizarre but it helped.

I devoured this entire series and absolutely loved every moment of what was going on. I have purchased the 1-3. Hopefully, nostalgia holds up with this one.

Rune is in a town where the people don't like her. She is destined to become a bard...so long as she doesn't die first.

I'll let you know how the re-read goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments on topic and polite. May disagree with review just not attack anyone for opinions. Thank you. Please keep remarks all age appropriate. Appreciate it.