Jul 1, 2018

#SundayQuestions: How many physical books do you own?



x
I own a lot of books. Majority of the physical books I own are children lit. I am a certified elementary teacher so I bought a lot of books from Goodwill. It's so I will have a fully stocked classroom library when I get my own classroom.

I don't have my own classroom. I am struggling to obtain a full-time teaching position.

How many books do you own? Too many to count?


Thanks for stopping by :)




If you want to read more of my #Questions Posts:

You can click the nonfiction tag on the right hand of the spoonsnbooks.com or simply search 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments on topic and polite. May disagree with review just not attack anyone for opinions. Thank you. Please keep remarks all age appropriate. Appreciate it.